Here are the nuts and bolts of RFC
- Biblical leadership: Elders are biblically qualified men appointed to preach, teach and shepherd the congregation
- Deacons are men or women set apart by the Church to provide pastoral care and support to our members.
- Expositional preaching: The Bible serves as the only authority over the church. It is God's inspired word to lead and guide the people of God.Each week we gather to hear the word of God shared verse by verse, with the main point of the text being the main point of the message.
- Gospel centered worship: Our worship gathering is developed to Be a spirit led and God centered experience or we are gathered to sing the word of God, pray the word of God, see the word of God (the Lord's supper and baptism) and hear the word of God being preached.
- Disciples making disciples: Christians are to be disciple makers. We gather together in community groups to pray for one another, to serve one another and to meet one another's needs. Also to study scripture together.
- Meaningful membership: Members Enter into a covenant together. We agreed to hold one another accountable and to support each other during times of struggle and crisis.